Our FTSE 100 listed client seeks to recruit interim cover for a period of 12-18months for their Company Secretariat Assistant who goes on maternity leave in July. It is a good broad ranging plc role, reporting to the Deputy Secretary and as well as considering candidates at Co Sec Assistant level with c 6-12 mths experience, they will also happily take someone with a bit more experience to make sure that the work is covered effectively from day one, as they don’t have as much time to train up as they would expect to if it were a permanent role on offer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of plc statutory registers and announcements, particularly relating to directors;
- Maintenance of statutory records and minutes for UK subsidiaries;
- Responsibility for global coordination and maintenance of statutory records for subsidiaries; delegated authorities; together with filing of statutory forms and dormant company accounts for the group of companies;
- Supporting the Assistant Company Secretary in routine Shareholder and Share Plan tasks;
- Responsible for issuing close period notifications and tracking restricted persons, both in compliance with MAR
- Supporting on global training and awareness of governance matters; and
- Such other matters as the Deputy Company Secretary or the Company Secretary may direct from time to time.
Subscribe to alerts
This form collects your information so we are able to get in touch with you regarding your enquiry.