FTSE 100 listed, our client's Head office is based in Watford, and they now seek to recruit an Assistant Secretary to handle a broad range of PLC duties. You will join their 5 strong team on a hybrid basis, currently two days a week required at the Watford office, rest WFH.
Reporting to the Deputy Company Secretary, the Assistant Company Secretary provides company secretarial support to the Board and the Group. Specifically responsible for management of UK and International employee share plans (Sharesave) and acting as secretary to one or more board or management committees as may be directed by the Deputy Company Secretary or the Company Secretary from time to time. A full job description is available on request.
This role would suit a CGI Finalist or qualified Company Secretary with 3-5 years’ experience. The successful candidate will;
- be regarded internally as the “go-to” person on statutory records, d announcements and all-employee share plans.
- be seen as credible successor to Deputy Company Secretary within 5 years.
- drive a noticeable improvement in the level of service provided by external advisors, particularly share plan administrators, registrars and depositary banks.
- achieve an enhanced level of information provided in external shareholder communications and on company website relating to shareholder and governance matters.
- assist with the effective development of other team members
Subscribe to alerts
This form collects your information so we are able to get in touch with you regarding your enquiry.