Our client is a leading international private equity firm, founded in 1977, with offices in Guernsey, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Luxembourg, and New York. Due to business growth, it now has a newly created role at Assistant level for someone to join the established team. The successful candidate will be the third member of the Company Secretariat team and will primarily provide support to boards and committees in addition to helping manage the statutory records of the group entities and providing ad hoc support to the Legal & Compliance team where required.
A full job description is available on request. This role would suit a candidate with the following skills & competencies;
- CGI qualified, preferably a CGI Associate
- Substantial board support experience
- Experience of working in the financial services sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent minuting skills
- Comfort with interacting with senior levels of management
- Knowledge and experience of the Diligent Entities database system
- Experience of limited partnership structures would be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A flexible and positive attitude combined with a willingness to get involved with both routine tasks and ad-hoc projects.
Subscribe to alerts
This form collects your information so we are able to get in touch with you regarding your enquiry.